215 Gilmer Drive (9/2006). “The Oaks” was built around 1832 by Dr. Robert Coles in the Federal style. It is now the home of Mr. and Mrs. Henry C. Hurt.
Also note the following articles related to The Oaks:
211 Gilmer Drive (9/2006).
201 Gilmer Drive (9/2006).
A panoramic view of the entirety of Gilmer Drive, as seen looking across Gilmer Circle from its north side, in front of The Oaks (9/2006).
This website is sponsored by Mitchells Publications.
Copyright © 2006 Patricia B. Mitchell.